Utility Patent / Invention Patent
- China Patent (Invention Patent)
- China Utility Model Patent
- Discounted US Patent Applications Fees for Micro Entity Status
- Discounted US Patent Applications Fees for Small Entity Status
- European Patent
- Hong Kong Patent
- India Patent
- International Patent Application (PCT)
- US Patent (Utility Patent / Invention Patent)
- US Patent Application Fees
- US Patent Application Forms
- US Patent Application Process
There are great introductory videos regarding US patent basics at the USPTO website:
The US patent application process tends to be much more strict than patent application processes of other countries. Due to the complexity of the US patent application process, the USPTO encourages Applicants applying for US patent to hire a US patent attorney.
Attorney fees for US patent applications depend on many factors, such as the complexity of the invention, whether a formal search is requested, etc. A list of the current USPTO government fees for US patent applications can be found on the USPTO website:
US Patent Application Fee Schedule
A list of the current USPTO forms for US patent applications can be found on the USPTO website:
US Patent Application Forms at the USPTO
To get started on your patent or trademark application, email us at email@example.com. To consult a USPTO registered patent and trademark attorney, please visit Minderlaw.com.
Information posted or made available on or through this website is subject to the Terms, Conditions, and Disclaimers. The information is intended for general informational purposes only. No user of the website should act or refrain from acting on the basis of the information without seeking legal advice of counsel in the relevant jurisdiction.